What it is:
VITAMIN C FACIAL CLEANSER
The first step to an effective skin regimen is a good facial cleanser. Switch your facial cleanser for one that is enriched with nourishing, free radical-fighting ingredients - try YEOUTH’s Vitamin C Facial Cleanser.
Enriched with nourishing ingredients like Aloe, Green Tea, and Ginseng, YEOUTH’s Vitamin C Facial Cleanser can actively repair skin damage while reducing signs of aging.
Vitamin C actively boosts collagen production as well as protects the skin from free radicals. It helps reduce skin discoloration, skin inflammation, and gives anti-bacterial protection for a healthier and clearer skin tone.
Aloe Vera provides the necessary vitamins in treating damages, restoring lost nutrients, and nourishing skin. Aloe also stimulates the growth of new cells while helping reduce redness and inflammation caused by acne.
Green Tea has natural potent antioxidants that neutralize the free radicals which accelerate the skin’s aging process. This property is key to its skin-protective properties and its skin repairing abilities.
- Seaweed Extract helps reduce skin sensitivity, soften, and soothe, all while maintaining and protecting the skin’s natural balance. A wonderful anti-aging ingredient that tightens skin, accelerates the natural repair process, promotes skin hydration, and relieves inflammation.
Lightweight for daytime use and nourishing and hydrating to use at night, YEOUTH’s new formulation hydrates to the max, helps battle fine lines and wrinkles, smoothen skin, and reduces imperfections like age spots and acne scars.
Snail extract is an excellent repairing and healing agent, which benefits all skin types especially those with acne-prone, aging, or sensitive skin. Its unique properties contain key benefactors to promote beautiful, healthy skin - collagen, allantoin, glycolic acid, elastin, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and protein.
Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1000 times its molecular weight in water. It penetrates the skin and binds skin cells to water, infusing all layers of the skin with valuable, rejuvenating moisture.
Green tea has superb antioxidant and anti-aging benefits that help delay the signs of aging like sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. It also neutralizes damaging free radicals which cause significant skin damage and accelerates the aging process.
- Peptides are chains of amino acids that are the building blocks of proteins in the skin. Applied topically, it prompts the formation of new collagen, giving the appearance of a more youthful, supple skin.
What it does:
VITAMIN C FACIAL CLEANSER
- Rich in antioxidants, neutralizing free radicals and rejuvenating aging skin.
- It contains antioxidant-rich ingredients that boost the production of collagen, giving skin its firmness and strength.
- With its ability to speed up collagen and elastin production, Vitamin C softens and soothes skin
- Rids pores of excess oil and dirt giving you clearer skin.
- Lightens dark spots, reverses cell damage and restores skin to its healthy state.
- Medical grade moisturizer firms and nourishes skin
- Helps promote collagen synthesis
- Repairs and restores skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Locks in skin moisture