FREE DELIVERY ON ALL U.S. ORDERS OVER $29.95 | 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL U.S. ORDERS OVER $29.95
April 19, 2016
Stress can leave your skin looking battered. It is not the direct cause for skin woes, however, if you are prone to psoriasis, acne, eczema, or other skin conditions, you are most likely aware how stress aggravates it.
Read on for our top tips on how you can de-stress your way to healthy skin.
1. Being subjected to stress on a daily basis, even just mild emotional stressors, can put some unwanted worry lines on your face. Try to be more aware of your facial movements as you work. A simple move such as putting a mirror beside your laptop can help you make a conscious effort to relax your face muscles whenever you catch a glimpse of your frowning face.
2. Give yourself a break from work and pamper yourself. This is called sharpening the saw. If you have been planning to remove the main stressors from your life for some time now, why not take a break from all the chaos and go on a mini-vacation to treat yourself?
When we're stressed our bodies create more cortisol, a hormone that plays a huge part in the break down of collagen. Less collagen in your skin equates to more wrinkles in the long run. Take a break from stress, your skin will thank you for it!
3. Stress causes a buildup of dead skin cells, making your skin rough, tired, and dull. When you're exposed to constant stress, your skin will need a little more help removing those dead cells. Exfoliate. Make it a regular routine to exfoliate your skin two to three times a week. Go for less abrasive products with a gentle peel, then follow with a nourishing moisturizer like Yeouth's L22 with Shea Butter, Jojoba, & Macadamia Seed Oil. The moisturizer will do all its work while you sleep, leaving you with healthier, more vibrant skin in the morning.
4. Book an appointment with a facialist. A soothing facial may be all you need to kickstart the process of de-stressing your skin. You will need this most especially if you skin is flaring up due to stress. Your skin will feel significantly smoother, softer, and calmer.
5. Sleep. It's called beauty sleep for good reason. Sleep deprived people are more prone to dark circles, premature aging, dull skin, and inflammation. Our bodies use sleep to shed dead skin cells, recharge the skin, and balance hydration levels. This is why our skin looks tired when we lack sleep. Aim to get at least 6-9 hours of sleep daily.
6. Eat life. Do away with processed and fried foods, and foods laden with sugar. This information may not be new to us, but most people have a difficult time avoiding these foods on a daily basis. Reassess your diet.
7. It's high time that you use a mud mask. Regular masking will do magic on your skin and help it look its best. Use purifying or detoxifying masks too regularly to clean pores and. Go for our Dead Sea Mud Mask - it cleans and hydrates pores to remove excess oils, dirt, dead skin cells and other harsh bacteria that accumulate and clog the pores!
YEOUTH DEAD SEA MUD MASK ($18.95)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 27, 2021
Having uneven skin tone can be stressful and it can sometimes make us feel less confident. It takes time for it to disappear so we often resort to covering it with makeup!
Why do we have uneven skin tone and what can we do to treat it? Discover what you can do to help even your skin tone and enjoy your YEOUTH everyday!
November 19, 2021
November 12, 2021